Duration : 1.5 Months
Fees : 15,000 /-
CCNA Routing & Switching 2017 for the new 200-125 composite exam that is replacing the 200-120
IP Data Networks
- Understand the operation of data networks.
- Know the purpose and functions of network devices such as routers, switches, bridges and hubs.
- Be able to select components to meet a specific network requirement.
- Understand how certain applications can impact network performance.
- Know the protocols, purpose and operation of both the OSI and TCP/IP models.
- Describe the data flow between two hosts on a network
- Be able to choose the most appropriate cables, media, ports and connectors to connect network devices and hosts to a LAN.
- Understand the media access control method for Ethernet.
- Describe the basic switching concepts and the operation of switches
- Configure and verify switch configuration including remote access
- Verify a network and switch operation using basic utilities such as ping, telnet and SSH.
- Describe VLANs and the need for routing between VLANs.
- Understand network segmentation and traffic management.
- Be able to configure and verify VLANs.
- Configure and verify trunking on Cisco switches.
- VTP server and client modes
- Ether Channel
IP Addressing (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Describe the need for public and private addresses for IPv4.
- Understand IPv6 addresses.
- Describe the appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme for a LAN/WAN environment, including VLSM and summarization.
- Describe the technologies required to run IPv6 and IPv4 concurrently
- Understand the basic routing concepts.
- Understand the boot process of a Cisco router.
- Configure and verify a basic router configuration using the command line interface.
- Configure and verify both serial and Ethernet interfaces.
- Be able to verify the network connectivity and configuration of a router.
- Configure a static or default route given specific requirements, then verify.
- Understand and distinguish different methods of routing and routing protocols.
- Configure and verify EIGRP in a single autonomous system.
- Configure and verify OSPF (v2 and v3) in a single area.
- Configure and verify inter-VLAN routing using router-on-a-stick.
- Configure and verify DHCP on a Cisco router.
- Understand the features and applications of each type of ACL.
- Be able to configure and verify ACLs.
- Understand the basic operation of NAT.
- Configure and verify NAT based on a set of network requirements.
- Recognize high availability FHRP.
- Troubleshoot and correct common issues concerning IP addressing and host configurations.
- Manage Cisco IOS Configuration files backup and restore
- Troubleshoot and fix spanning tree operation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve routing issues, including OSPF, and EIGRP.
- Troubleshoot and correct VLAN problems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve switch trunking issues.
- Troubleshoot and fix ACL problems.
- Troubleshoot and correct WAN issues.
- Troubleshoot EtherChannel issues.
- Understand, configure and verify Syslog and utilize Syslog output.
- VPN Tunnel configuration
- Configure and verify a serial WAN connection
- Be able to configure and verify a PPP (PAP)connection between two Cisco routers.
- Be able to configure and verify a PPP (CHAP))connection between two Cisco routers.
- Configure and troubleshoot PPPoE